Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, June 18, 2010

Zoo Trip 6 - Potter Park Zoo - Part 2

Our first time in the "Wings Down Under" exhibit. Asa insisted on holding his birdseed stick.

He was so enamored with watching daddy, that when the bird landed on his stick, it totally freaked him out. Asa dropped the stick and the poor bird. I however did not react fast enough to get pictures but it was priceless.







This is the bird that landed on my seedstick. I have to remember to change my lens to the shorter lens, next time we go into the exhibit.



Trisha loved it but was totally freaked out at the same time. She didn't like it when more than one bird landed on her stick.

This is just a small sampling of how many birds are in there. I think the number is somewhere in the 200-300 count range.


I think this is my favorite shot.

No comments: