Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, June 3, 2010

St. Joseph Carousel

My cousin got a new washer and dryer because her dryer wasn't working right. Well since I could use a new washer (mine could only be used on cold and I like to occasionally wash my towels on hot), I headed across state with my mom and my cousin Trisha to pick up my other cousins old washer.
While there we spent some time visiting with my aunt, uncle and cousin. We took some time and went to visit the St. Joseph Carousel. It is really nice and I can't wait to take the boys back for a visit.


My cousin, Miranda, had recently shaved her head after raising funds for the American Cancer Society. I am so proud of her.

Some video I took to show the boys and help get them used to the sounds of the carousel for when we visit next.


Finally, got a shot of Trisha. She kept trying to hide from me has she learned nothing about me yet.

No comments: