Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, June 7, 2010

ForMar - Walk 1 2010

To baby geese in the pond.

One of the parents to the baby geese taking a bath.




The baby geese again.

The family swimming away.

A Blue Jay that flew along the trees beside us part of the way.

Another goose in another pond. Love the reflection of this image.

Two turtles in the same pond as the goose with the reflection.

The boys walking along the trail.

Checking out what is in the pond on the other side of the fence.


Asa went to check out the geese but came running back because they were leaving him.



Checking things out from a different perspective.

Not sure which of the two I like better.

I saw my first Tree Sparrow this day. I didn't get a good shot of his face but I did see him. I was very excited.

No comments: