Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Fireworks - Swartz Creek Hometown Days

For some fun free entertainment, we headed out to Swartz Creek to watch the fireworks display. The fireworks were a part of the yearly Hometown Days Celebration. We parked in the high school parking lot.

Here are my boys waiting for the show to begin.

It was a good show. The only problem was the light off to the left. That was my fault because I chose a bad location. I know better for next time if we go.








I like how this one looks like a dandelion.



Here I decided to adjust the camera and fiddle with settings. Lost the sharp focus but I still like how the pictures look.



This is where the boys watched the show from. The noise was too loud and they did not like it outside. Chris is such a good daddy sitting in the car with them. They loved it once they weren't in the noise.

No comments: