Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Turkey Butt/Happy Thanksgiving

If you can't see the writing it states "Thankful as can be". Although that face definitely says otherwise. These images are from last Thanksgiving. Eli was but a few weeks old. It is hard to believe that scrawny little thing was actually Eli.

I bought this outfit for Asa's first Thanksgiving back in 2006. I fell in love with the Turkey Butt. Partly because that is the nickname Chris and I gave to my cousin Trisha (who is almost like a daughter to me). She and her older sister were our weekend kids for years. (I am actually old enough to be their mother but that would have meant that I had the oldest my senior year of high school.) I love having my cousins around and Trisha is so helpful. Faith doesn't come over as much anymore since she likes spending time with her friends. She is in high school now and so the story goes on. Trisha may not be over as much once she starts in high school. She isn't over as much now as she used to be. Mainly due to the fact that she is old enough to stay home when mom has to work on a Saturday. But Trisha has been around as evidenced by the photos on the blog, it is just easier in the summer, I can keep her longer.

All of this to say HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

No comments: