Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Halloween Festivities - Part 3

Halloween Day

The two previous posts were actually from Thursday. It was kind of nice getting to enjoy the costumes for more than one day.

Look we found Dorothy. To our surprize, when we arrived at Uncle Wayne and Aunt Regina's house, Shannon was dressed as Dorothy for Halloween. And of course we had to get pictures taken with her. They all look so cute together.
(Later when we got home I realized she was the only one of my nieces and nephews that I even got a picture of in their costume.)



After leaving Uncle Wayne and Aunt Regina's house, we took the boys out to Almar Orchard. We went out there specifically to try to get the yummy donuts. You know the cinnamon sugar ones with the granulated sugar. They had them. Yea!! While we were out there I took advantage of the photo opportunity the pumpkins scattered about gave us. Don't the boys just look adorable? I know I'm biased but what mother isn't, right?

Asa


Eli


Tomorrow I will share the photos from the petting zoo area. Once we left the orchard I didn't take any more pictures. I don't know why. I just didn't. I think it was my subconscious telling me to enjoy my time with the boys and not to worry about taking pictures the whole time.

4 comments:

Janet said...

How neat that Dorothy arrived! Such cute costumes.

This Is My Blog - fishing guy said...

Christy: What cute costumes, those are really neat.

Melinda said...

ADORABLE COSTUMES!

Jessica said...

Those are the greatest costumes!! The three of them could have won a contest.