Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Halloween Festivities - Final Post

Almar Orchard

Most of these pictures are pretty self explanatory.

This donkey came right up to the fence when he saw us. Think he might be used to getting hand fed by visitors.

The Turkeys just walked slowly in front of us. Almost as though they were oblivious to our presence.

This chicken/rooster was a little guy. Don't take this wrong but he is probably about the size of a cornish game hen.

Now this chicken/rooster was a big guy. He was bigger than some of the turkeys out there.

What? I have an itch. (It amazes me the different positions animals can contort themselves into.)

Eli looking at the Reindeer.

Eli deciding to gnaw on the fence.

Turkey Feather.

Finally, apples ready for cider. In a year or so, I'll take the boys back to watch them make the apple cider.

4 comments:

Shelley said...

What a nice place to visit! I'd be trying to put all those animals!

Reader Wil said...

Thank you for sharing these lovely picyures ! Your boys are adorable! Have a wonderful weekend.

This Is My Blog - fishing guy said...

Christy: That was a fun post with all the animals and the kids. You did a nice job of capturing Fall.

Megan said...

Thanks for following my blog! My husband and I went apple picking this fall- I just love all the fresh and yummy things you can make from apples. Next year we'll have another Arbour in tow when we go. :-) Can't wait!