Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Eli's First Birthday

This past Saturday we celebrated Eli's first birthday. I can't believe that my baby is already one and Asa is now two.

Here is the chocolate chip muffins that I made to look like a penguin, so that it fit the theme of animals. However, Eli was not able to eat this because it had milk in it and since Eli is lactose-intolerant, he could not eat it.


Here is the birthday boy with his papa Tony.


Since Eli was unable to have cake, my mom made a banana bread that had no milk products in it at all.


The following seven images are of Eli eating the banana bread.








Eli getting impatient with waiting to open the gifts. Okay so he didn't really realize he was waiting for gifts but he was not happy waiting.


Toolbox from Grandma and Papa Woods, the perfect gift from a carpenter.


Opening the gifts from Uncle Jeremy and Aunt Cyndi.


"Hey, what else is back there?"


"I wonder if this card tastes good."


Truck from Uncle Kirk and Aunt Holly.


My smiley boy.


"Get that ribbon off my head."


The shirt that bears Eli's usual disposition. Eli is almost always happy, even when he isn't feeling all that well.


The photo puzzle that mama and dada got for Eli, so he has his own puzzle. We are still working on convincing Asa that Eli gets to try and do it on his own though.

4 comments:

Reader Wil said...

What a wonderful baby! He tries to eat his plate as well. Great collection of the baby!

Reader Wil said...

Hi Christy, I enjoy seeing your photos and that's why I've got an award for you, please pick it up on my blog.

Jessica said...

Happy Birthday. Great photos. I wish I would have had digital photo technology when my kids were young.

Anonymous said...

Nice blog.
Beautiful pictures. Wow...

Please visit:

http://realbali.info

Keep blogging.
Good job.