Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, January 30, 2009

memories

We haven't been doing a lot around here. First with the passing of my dad, then the boys were sick, so not much to report. So I was thinking I would share with everyone some of the pictures that I have been scanning and putting together into a book for my mom and siblings. Hope you enjoy them. I do have some new pics of the boys but I have to upload them to the laptop from the camera and well I can't use the laptop when Chris is not home, so I will share them later.

Feeding me as a baby.

Here I am probably 2.











Feeding Jenny.











Probably in 1979 with Jenny and me.

A family picture in 1981 with us three girls.

Michelle eating my dad's chip dip.












Chad hugging our dad before he left to go hunting.











A family shot taken around 1986. (ignore the eighties hair.)

No comments: