Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

A few more memories

As we approach Valentine's Day, I am trying to think of creative, low cost ways to surprise my husband. In all the midst of looking through pictures of my dad we came across the different pictures from the weddings of us girls. (It really makes me sad to know that my dad won't be there for my brother's wedding in April.) While in the process of scanning all the pictures from the picture boards at the funeral, I also scanned some of the pictures from my wedding. It is hard for me to believe that I will be married for eleven years this year. Here are some of my favorite pictures from my wedding.

Here I am with my two flower girls, my first nieces. I find it hard to believe that Stephanie has already graduated and Sarah is a sophomore in high school. Their not supposed to get older, are they?

The giving of the bride.

The traditional throwing of the birdseed, although now a lot of people have gone to bubbles, I didn't like the fact that the bubbles would leave marks on the dresses. And well I like to feed God's critters.

Here Chris and I are with my parents.

The whole wedding party including my ushers and my guest book attendants.

Here we are with our matron of honor, April, and the best man, Joe.

And with our flower girls and the ring bearer.

Towards the end of photo session with Chris's brother Wayne goofing off and my little cousin (although she will be sixteen this year) Faith getting in on the picture. I used to do a lot of things with her and her little sister before I was married and even after getting married but not as much now that they have gotten older.

Then there is my beautiful cake. Made at a local bakery, Jablonski's Bakery. Oh I love their baked goods. This cake was actually a gift because my aunt was dating the owner at the time. It is so nice to have people in important places.

No comments: