Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Tacos anyone?

I have been a bad blogging mommy the last little while. I have three weeks worth of blogging to catch up on. So for your viewing pleasure I will be posting (through auto posts) every twelve hours so that I can get caught up better. I like blogging about a week after the event happens so my goal is to try and keep up with this schedule. We'll see how it goes after I get caught up.

Here is another round of Eli feeding himself. He is getting so good at it and most of the food ends up in his mouth. He eats every part of the taco, although because of the lactose-intolerance he doesn't get to eat any cheese on them. We are slowly reducing the amount of dairy that we eat as a family, partly so that I don't have to make different meals for Eli. Although many of the foods we eat, we are able to do things al a carte and just leave the dairy off of Eli's plate.



No comments: