Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Mister Helpful

Okay this first image, well I kept looking at it and trying to figure out what was wrong with Eli's mouth. Then I noticed that he was eating a blueberry pop tart and I thought okay he has blueberry on his teeth but NOPE, Eli actually has a spoon in his mouth. I can't tell you why he has a spoon while eating a pop tart but he does. So I solved the mystery of why his mouth looked so weird in this photo. Also if you notice in the background Asa is cleaning his tray after finishing his meal.


How can you resist that cute little face? I know I can't.


A closer look at Asa cleaning up his tray. He is becoming so independent and wants to help whenever he can. While sometimes it can be frustrating, I know that I need to take advantage of this stage and enjoy it while it lasts because I know all to well that it will not last. Hmmmm....what can I think up to have him do?

No comments: