Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Christmas at Home (two days late)

On Saturday afternoon, my boys finally opened their Christmas presents from us. Christmas Day is always so busy for us with going to my parents and then to the Big Wilson Christmas Party, that there just wasn't time to open the gifts at home as well and my boys are young enough they don't know the difference. Also I have been contemplating what kind of tradition I want to have for Christmas at our home, we'll wait and see what happens next year. We used our small tree since the boys are still small and it was easier than constantly getting after a one and two year old all the time. Next year, I hope to use the big tree. Asa really understood the concept of opening gifts this year. Eli could have cared less about the gift itself but enjoyed tearing the papers.









No comments: