Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, January 2, 2009

Eli's First Haircut

We finally took Eli to get his hair cut for the first time on 12/22. I had planned to take him shortly after his first birthday but you know how life gets in the way sometimes. Asa (not pictured) got his hair cut for the sixth time that day as well. After haircuts we went to the hospital to see baby Jadon (more on that tomorrow.) We had a fun but busy day this day. First we took the boys along with Skylar and Claudia to McDonald's to see Uncle Chad at work. I love having a brother as a manager. I fed six people for less than five dollars, granted I had coupons for free food, two burgers, two milks, and two apple dippers. I also had ten proofs of purchase from the happy meals that I redeemed for a free happy meal. Then I bought a Big Mac meal large size, two double cheese burgers, and a large pop. Yes I know this is more than five dollars of food but when you get it for half price because Chad gives us his employee discount it is less than five dollars. But still even getting enough food for six people at McDonald's for less than ten dollars is a good thing. After McDonald's, we went and got the boys haircut, then to the hospital. Like I said a busy but fun day.

Now for the pictures of Eli's haircut.








No comments: