Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Woods Family Christmas (New Year's Day)

This post has a few more pictures than usual. I could have posted all 114 pictures though. I narrowed it down to 25. One of my goals for this year was to be more up to date on my posting, another was to get my boys put on a better sleep schedule because they have been so far off schedule with the holidays and all. Well needless to say neither of these goals has seen much hope yet. With the the passing of my dad, everything got put on the back burner. I lost a week of my life and am slowly picking up the pieces and putting things back in order. Enjoy the pictures.

Pre-gift opening activities.
Steph on her DS and listening to her MP3 player.

Eli being cute.

Asa looks more like he's ready for mardi gras.

One of the three large Christmas Trees that my mother-in-law put up this year. All of the balls on this tree are hand made by her mother. (I say one of three large trees because I saw two small trees up in other rooms as well.)

And Let The Gift Opening Begin....















Asa and Eli playing with Todd. These guys get along so well. Todd is gracious and allows my boys to play with his toys, especially after he realizes they are not going to try and keep them, and my boys love playing with one of the bigger kids.


See Sarah does eat.

The adults playing "dice."


Nathan and Todd playing Wii.

1 comment:

zain said...

good family, I ask God to let you always happy