Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Quasimodo pays a visit

Asa woke up the morning after being out at the train fest and this is what he looked like. I feel bad because I had noticed his eyelid swelling before we left Owosso but didn't think it was going to be this bad so I didn't take him to the after hours clinic that night. Had to have Chris come home early from work so I could take Asa to the clinic (since our doc was on vacation).

After half a day of steroids and Benadryl. Starting to look much better.

A close up on day 2.

And here he is two days later. Can hardly tell that there was any swelling at all. At this point he still had half a days dose left of the steroids.

2 comments:

Stacy said...

awww...what a little trooper! Amazing how resilient kids are, isn't it? And that last photo of him is a great one - what an awesome smile & a handsome little guy!! :-)

Christy said...

Thanks Stacy. I am amazed at the resiliency of kids just wish my recovery time was as fast as theirs is.