Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Overnight at The Bavarian Inn Lodge

A few weeks back my sister and brother-in-law offered to take us up to The Bavarian Inn Lodge overnight, so we went. We arrived a little later than they did so we first went to dinner, then back to go swimming at the hotel. I don't really have pictures of the first round of swimming because well I went swimming too. After swimming, we went back down to the arcade area and played games and the boys loved the built in playhouse with slide.




They really liked the Bob the Builder ride.

Asa quickly figured out how to get on and "ride" the motorcycle. He looks like a natural. I think I need to start preparing myself now.

Eli liked the gun game. Asa looked so cute trying to do the dance game.


Skee Ball was the big hit of the evening.


The boys loved it and the best thing is we only spent $5 on tokens. Most of the games they were content to think they were playing which helped. Soon I'm not going to be able to bank on that though. I'm going to enjoy it while I can, however. Besides the more games we play the more tickets we win, right? Who knows maybe we'll earn enough tickets to win the cool bike. It only costs 200,000 tickets.

No comments: