Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, December 31, 2010

Snow Day 1

Not that the snow day was all that different from any other day in my world, the boys did enjoy watching the birds out the front window. Asa was hoping that some birds would take refuge in the bird house gourd that we hung out the other day.

We threw peanuts out for the birds and I had fun taking pictures through the opened window, the closest we came to going outside since temps were well below freezing.

Gorgeous colors in the sky and some really cool frost formations on the front window.
I also had fun taking some close-ups of the tree. Although now I'm really wanting a macro lens. Eventually but I have a few other things that take priority and it can wait.


I'll have a few more snow pictures from our second snow day in the next post.

No comments: