Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Renaissance 2009 - Part 1

Okay since I don't have a consistent internet connection currently, my personal blog has truly suffered. So let us venture back to where we left off. It has only been a few months but it seems like a lifetime. So much has happened and we have had a lot of fun. I will do my best to bring you up to date on all of our happenings.

So to pick up where I left off...

Waiting for our day to start. They'll fire the cannon soon.

First stop the Middle Eastern Dancers. Eli was mesmerized by them.





Eli isn't so sure about the hat.

Then off to see the Dragon Scales and Fairie Tales.




After the show, we head off to play in the children's dell. The boys enjoy playing on the equipment and chasing Trisha.





Now over to see the parade before we head out to have lunch by the car.









As we head to the car, who should we see - none other than Father Christmas himself.

No comments: