Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Trip to For-Mar (before the goslings hatched)

Hollowed out tree trunk.
Eli.
Asa.
Deer Hoof Print.
Fungi growing on twig.
Sunshine on a world of new life.
Eli kept gnawing on his shoe.
Heron flying (best picture to date that I have taken of one).
Beautiful Daffodils.
Mother Goose sitting on her eggs. Funny story about the goose pictures, as I was finishing up taking them I moved the camera down from my face in time to see the male goose flying straight at me. I jumped out of the way thinking what did I do to make him so mad, well as I turned I noticed it wasn't me he was after but another male goose that was behind me. It was exciting all the same, just glad it wasn't me that he was upset with.
Reflection in the water.
Now that I have my new camera, Chris gets to take photos as well.
Asa with the pine cone he was investigating.
Eli with the pine cone.
The deer that we saw as we were driving out of the Nature Preserve.

No comments: