Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, May 25, 2009

Easter Sunday

Well the Easter Bunny didn't come to the Woods house until the evening. To try and do it in the morning is just too difficult, we are to busy with church and I am pretty sure that it is going to be our tradition to set the baskets out just before we leave for church after the kids are loaded in the car. It was so fun doing it this way. Mind you we didn't get home until around 8pm this day but normally we would probably be home around 2 or 3pm.

We had a good day. We started by meeting for breakfast with the church, then to church for Sunday School and the morning service. After the morning service we went back to my mom's and had dinner over there with her and my sister Michelle's family. Then it was back to church for the evening service and then home for the night. I came in the house first so that I could be prepared to take pictures. Asa walked in was in awe. He said "tinks" about a dozen times to Chris and I. It was just so darn cute.





No comments: