Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Photos from Hillbilly Christmas

These are a few photos that my youngest cousin Miranda took yesterday.

















Well this picture of Asa was taken on Friday night while I was playing around with Miranda's camera.

















Here is my Granny and Grandpa, aren't they adorable? They are responsible for this brood we call family. (I have always said if my marriage was anything like theirs I would be truly blessed, and I think that I am. My husband is a pretty great guy, hardworking and looking out for the best interest of his family.)






This is a picture of Granny and Grandpa with their quiver full. Their four kids who have filled their lives and hearts with love.



















What is a family get-together without table football?

















Playing in the sand box.

No comments: