Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter

I am so mad at myself because I forgot to take my camera with me today. After church this morning we all went back to my mom and dad's house for dinner. Homemade lasagne prepared by me. Anyway, Michelle and Jim and the girls were there as well and Skylar got papa to hide the Easter eggs for them to find. Asa did very well. He found quite a few besides the ones that were placed specifically for him to find. He got fourteen out of the forty-eight eggs that were hidden around in the house. Not to shabby for a seventeen month old. I wish I had pictures to post. He was so cute.

Hope everyone had a wonderful day today as we celebrate what our wonderful Lord and Saviour did for us all those years ago. Thank you Jesus.

No comments: