Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Sunday School Christmas Program 2009

I promise you I will be caught up to date by the end of the month.

This is the first Christmas program that my boys physically participated in. They were finally old enough to perform. This first picture is of the kids sitting in their seats ready to begin. Asa wouldn't sit down with them though.

Amber and Haylie are just to cute. That afternoon when Amber came into the rehearsal, Haylie went running up to her yelling "my mom's here, my mom's here" because Haylie recognizes the fact that Amber's name is the same as her mom's name.

We did finally get Asa to go up and ring the bells for the singing of "Gospel Bells" although Grandma did have to go sit with him.

Eli was more than eager to help and participate. He is my little helper boy, so why would I expect anything less.

No comments: