Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, July 6, 2009

Kathy Duvall's Wedding

The day before father's day, my mom and I went to the wedding of some family friends. Chris and the boys joined us at the reception.

Kathy being walked down the aisle by her grandfather.

Bride and Groom with all of the kids in the wedding party. Most of these kids are cousins, the little boy on the bride's lap is the couple's son. He is just a little bit older than Asa.

The wedding party minus the kids. I couldn't get over the guys with the mohawks, the one especially so.

The bridesmaids with the Groom.

Ronda, one of my best friends growing up. Kathy is her niece.

The Bride with all of the groomsmen and ushers.

The Bride and Groom with her mother, Terry.

Bride and Groom


Kathy's dress was beautiful.

Diane and her family.

The Cake.

The only picture of Asa and Eli that I took. See I don't always make it all about them, just most of the time.

Ronda and her son, Zack.

Karen and her family.

Kathy and Bob dancing.

No comments: