Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

So many filters which do I choose

Okay so I just recently acquired some filters for my camera. Many of these will be useful in trying to start a business. Especially the star filters for weddings, they look really nice for the lighting of the unity candle. I have posted a few images that I took with some of the filters. I was trying to see how they worked with my camera as well as test some that I have never used before.

This is the soft center filter. I have actually used one of these before. I like the effect this one has when you are outdoors.









Here is my sand filter I think I am going to like this one.









This is the tri-image filter. I haven't exactly figured out what I will possibly use this one for. But it was fun to play with just the same.



Below is my five image filter. I think I will have the most fun with this one. I'm already creating images in my mind with it.


No comments: