Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Almost a week already?

Sorry I haven't posted anything new in the last couple of days. We have been busy. Last Thursday we had Amber, then Friday we just lost a day I guess. Saturday we went to my cousins (in the Grand Rapids area) for a birthday party. Sundays are just busy, especially when I don't come home between services so that Chris can sleep. Monday we had Amber again. And today we had Asa's 18 month pictures taken and Amber is here again. Asa and Amber are taking a nap right now so I have a few free minutes.


We really had a nice time on Saturday. It was nice to get away from home even if it was only for a day. The birthday party was fun. Asa enjoyed being able to play outside even though the weather was cooler than what it has been the last few days. And it has stayed cooler since, I'm not happy about that. Going over there just made me realize that we need to visit more often so that Asa and Maddy as well as Eli will get to know each other better and not be so timid of each other. So my goal is to try and visit Grand Rapids at least once every other month if not more so that the kids can play and get to know each other as well as visiting time for the adults.



Doesn't Eli just look so cozy there against Brandon? This is also another reason that I want to spend more time with my cousin and his family. I want my boys to always feel this comfortable with all of my family.

No comments: