Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Asa

Asa is now able to get what he wants out of the refrigerator, when we open the door for him. He thinks it is really neat to be able to do this too. He is just getting so big so fast. I can't believe how much he has learned in such a short time, as well as how much he learns everyday. Sometimes I wish I could see inside that working mind to know what he is thinking, especially when he play acts. He is constantly acting like he is doing something. It is so cute to watch him act like he is eating something; he will hold a plate or bowl and act like he is grabbing something and then put his hand to his mouth as if he is putting something in his mouth and sometimes he even chews this imaginary food. I will try to get video the next time he is doing this so I can share with everyone. Enjoy the pictures that I have posted.


No comments: