Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Short Sleeves in March???

Yes that is correct.  Here it was early March and we were wearing short sleeves in Michigan.
We took our first adventure with the boys and there new cameras.  They enjoyed exploring with their new "toy."

Stopped to take a photo oppotunity.  I love these shirts!


Geese were everywhere!  More than normal, I sure did enjoy watching these beautiful creatures.




Gorgeous sunset as we headed back to the car.

As we were leaving we spotted 3 deer.  Chris knows my obsession and turned the car around so I had a better vantage for viewing.


We watched as they headed to a new area.

Only to discover there were actually 4 deer.  The fourth one was either injured or born with a defect as his back left leg was significantly shorter than the other legs.

I'm am just awed by these beautiful creatures.

No comments: