Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

ForMar 3-19-11 Part 1

Can't believe I went almost two weeks without taking a picture and yet again I am a month behind on my blogging. Oh well, life happens!


We kept two of my nieces, while my sister went to an activity with her church. We took the kids to For-Mar to explore and play. The weather was starting to appear nice and we take full advantage of that after being cooped up from the winter.


Puzzles are a huge hit with my boys.


Alaina loved the furs and skins available to explore and touch.


Audrianna liked examining things under the microscope and magnifying glass.


Let's see, do you think Alaina liked the feathers?


Yeah, I didn't think so either. Ha ha ha!


Asa tooked a liking to the feathers, as well.



Next post will have pictures from our walk outside.

No comments: