Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Fourth of July - Part 1

Can't believe that I am a month behind again and I was so close to being caught up at one point. Now that life is slowing down again maybe I will get caught up again. Anyhow, we spent the 4th of July with the Woods family. We had a fun day of playing, eating, and watching firecrackers.
Here my boys all got in the pool.

Eli enjoyed the water.

Asa not so much.

Sarah and Shannon playing in the pool. Although I think Sarah is having a bit more fun than Shannon here.
Did I mention that Eli liked playing in the water?

I think that face says it all.



Baby Maddy even got into the water.


Starting her early on how to surf.


Finally got Asa into the water.


Okay almost in the water. He had a blast using the sand toy to splash the others.

No comments: