Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Thanksgiving Day

Thanksgiving Day was a very good day. We had a wonderful time over at Uncle Wayne and Aunt Regina's house. The food was delicious and the company enjoyable. The only problem was that I only took three images that day. Chris had to work so I was feeding both boys and myself. Asa is getting pretty self sufficient at feeding himself but I still have to help occasionally with getting the food onto his fork or spoon. Grandma got a really cute little Thanksgiving plate for Asa to use for his meal, I should pull it out and take a picture of it. I fed Eli most of his food and then I was able to eat my own food. After dinner papa Tony took Eli into the living room and I captured these few images of him and Eli together. Eli took a nap with papa and Asa eventually fell asleep and took a small nap. Chris got out of work a bit after 5pm and joined us for his dinner. We enjoyed our time very much. After leaving Wayne and Regina's house we headed over to my grandpa and granny Bailey's house to wish my mother a Happy Birthday and spend a bit of time with the family over there. A great day of thanksgiving and food and for once I didn't completely stuff myself.


1 comment:

Reader Wil said...

That sounds like a great time you had together! I hope your next holiday is just as nice!