Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Christmas at Home - the day after Christmas

So far in the life of my children, we have opened gifts the day after Christmas. I'm am liking this tradition since it allows us a more relaxed day on Christmas day and it extends the holiday out more so we can enjoy it all the more. Following are a few of my favorite shots that I took of the boys opening their gifts from mom and dad. (Note: my boys recognize the character of Santa but they have no idea what he is all about and that is another thing that I think I'm going to steer clear of the whole Santa brings you gifts debackle.) Anywhoo.. Enjoy the pictures and take note of how Eli never really moves from his spot on the couch but Asa is all over. Also Eli is the only one that helped dad to clean up the wrapping paper mess.
























No comments: