Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Drive through For-Mar

I got the opportunity to shoot some snow pictures albeit from the car. A few Sundays ago Chris had to be to work at 8:30am. Well that really didn't give enough time to stop at granny and grandpa's before church because about the time that I got the kids out of the car I would have had to turn around and load them back up. So I took the opportunity to drive into For-Mar Nature Preserve. I drove in and rolled down the window and snapped pictures as I drove along the drive back to the parking lot. I then turned around in the parking lot and did the same thing on the way back out. Here are a few of the images that I took. I would have gotten out of the car but the boys were sleeping and the snow isn't really conducive for the stroller.









No comments: